Saturday, May 2, 2009

Singing Sensation Susan Boyle

I just had time to hear Susan Boyle sing. I know I'm behind time but I've been so busy and sick. I listened to her sing on YouTube. I listened and listened for several hours. When will we be able to buy her CDs. I listened to her sing "Cry Me A River" and "Killing Me Softly" and her voice is so sexy. The one that sounds sultry is "Cry Me A River".

Susan is beautiful just as she is. Beauty is from the inside out and not the other way around. That beauty comes out when she sings. She is a true blessing and thank God she is being noticed. I can't wait to buy her first and all of her CDs. Just tell me when and where. She is so lovely. We are blessed to have the opportunity to hear her sing. Susan Boyle, please don't stop singing. You're a star. I'd much rather hear Susan sing than Barbra Streisand. Susan is one of the greatest talents I've ever heard.



No comments:

Post a Comment