Friday, January 16, 2009

El Reno mass murders

It's been five days of utter disbelief and grief here in this state. How could anyone have strangled these little children? I cry when I see those darling faces. I cry when I read about it in the paper. I cry when I hear it on the news.

Joshua Steven Durcho, 25, is being held with no bond in Hamilton County, Texas, in the deaths of Summer Garas, 25, and her daughters, Kirsten Rust, 7; Autumn Rust, 6; and Evynn Garas, 3; and her son, Teagin Rust, 4.
Booth said Summer was doing her best as a single mom to raise her four children.

I know they are in heaven but they were so tiny to die.
I can't understand how someone could have known these children and their mother and then took his hands and choked them until they were dead. You have to be heartless. I hope this person never sleeps one minute in peace. I hope that when he closes his eyes he sees these five faces and lives he destroyed. He destroyed more than five lives. All the family is devastated.

I heard on a local radio talk show, Mark Shannon, the host talking as if it were the mother's fault too. I am sure she didn't want to die. She had four of the most precious children to live for. It made me sick to hear people talk like that when they don't know Summer or what happened. People are quick to talk about things they know nothing about. I remember a movie called 'Sleeping With The Enemy'.

IMDB: "Laura and Martin have been married for four years. They seem to be the perfect, happiest and most successful couple. The reality of their house- hold, however, is very different. Martin is an abusive and brutally obsessed husband. Laura is living her life in constant fear and waits for a chance to escape. She finally stages her own death, and flees to a new town and new identity. But when Martin finds out that his wife is not dead he will stop at nothing to find and kill her."

Who knows if Summer tried to tell this scumbag she didn't want anymore to do with him and he decided that if he couldn't have her, no one would have her. He was soooo in love.


Joshua Steven Durcho
The Scumbag police arrested for the murders.
Durcho is 5 foot 9 inches tall and weighs 209 pounds.

What goes on inside the head of a 'person' like this? Do they think about anyone but themselves? How can his mother and father be feeling tonight thinking their son may have killed five people with his bare hands? If they have a heart I'm sure they are sick too. I can't imagine having to deal with the rejection and hate other people have for them right now.
For more on this story:
[ http://edition.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/01/14/oklahoma.family.slain/ ]

My heart is very sad for Summer and her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment