Saturday, February 14, 2009

Laundry Money

Honorable Senator Inhofe,

Thank you so much for all you do to try to help us. Thank you for voting NO on the new bills we are going to get from Washington. I thought about the word Washington and it seems fitting that the government is located in Washington D.C. Because it's the place where they take a "ton" of my money and after "Washing" it they give it to someone else. Is that called "money laundering"?

In your newsletter you said, "We have $1.1 trillion in new national debt that amounts to $10,000 per household. We have $800 billion in new government spending that amounts to $7,000 per household." Our household income is just under $24,000.00 a year. So we will be left with $7,000.00 a year to live on? $7,000.00 / 12 = $583.33. That leaves us $583.33 to live on each month. My mortgage payment is $477.64 a month. Now what do I do to pay the electric, gas, and maybe eat some food? We have never taken any government assistance and I just don't know how we will be able to eat. What do we do?????? My husband was giving me $500.00 every two weeks to pay all the bills and food. I hope that the democ-RATS have some ideas other than living in a cardboard box. I've seen this happen in Mexico but never thought I would have to live in a box.

I and my husband have been living in our home for about 11 years and payed our mortgage until we have 41% of our home paid off. Now with paying the government $17,000.00 a year we will lose our house and be on the street. Would you ask Obama what we are to do now with his new hope and change. I'd like him to stick his hope and change where the sun doesn't shine. Side ways. You have my permission to tell him and all the democ-RATS I said so. This is not giving me any hope at all. I feel hopeless now.

No comments:

Post a Comment