Friday, February 27, 2009

It's Convention Time !!!!!!

Tomorrow is the Republican County Convention. Looks like I'm necessary because I am a delegate. It appears that delegates must attend the County Convention. You might know it's going to be VERY, VERY cold in the morning. I think I heard the weatherman say way below zero. I was hoping to take my mother's car because mine is so old and SO ugly. It's just pride. Or I should say, it's just shame at being seen in a 16 year old car that has half it's paint faded, the headline falling, the two windows on the driver's side won't open. Which means if I want to go through the drive through window at any fast food place I have to go in reverse. There is nearly as much oil going out the tail pipe as runs through the motor. Other than that the car runs wonderfully. I'll try to park out in some field so no one sees me.

I've packed my lunch for tomorrow. A nice homemade salad with croutons and dressing, three strawberries, a banana, and water. I might try to include a can of Pepsi but I don't like Pepsi without ice. Can I take my own ice???? If that were the only problems I had it would be so wonderful.

Back to reality and it sucks. Well, the part about the wonderful pres we have. You know the one who acts like a kid in a candy store. I mean those kids that want the whole store all at once. Somewhere I heard it said that you can tell if someone has never had money in their life and suddenly they get rich. You can tell because they do just what he is doing. SPEND, SPEND, SPEND, SPEND, SPEND, infinito. They are like the people who don't have a nice house to live in but they buy the biggest, shiniest, newest, most expensive car they can find, they gold plate the bumpers and the hub caps, they hang gold necklaces from the rear view mirror, and they put fur on the dashboard. The car is bigger than the house. I remember when I was small these same people would go to the park by the zoo and wash and polish their cars every Sunday. I don't know if they did it to have the car in the shade of the big trees or to be seen by everyone else. They try to impress all their family and friends with gifts and big promises. The problem is they run out of big gifts, the promises become empty and eventually all those family and friends are no where to be found. As soon as the money goes they bail ship like so many rats.

I guess it will be a while before all the Democ=RATS jump ship because they will be living on our money not Oh'Bama's money. I wonder if there is a way to make the ship go down sooner so all the RATS jump ship and try to swim for shore? Here's hoping that shore is a long, long, long way off. Say like from here in mid-America to Australia. That should be far enough to get rid of most of them. How far can RATS tread water? Dream, dream. Isn't it fun to think in cartoon mode?

No comments:

Post a Comment