Monday, February 2, 2009

The Egg Timer Car

Pivo. Is it an egg timer? It's a What?? A CAR? [said in a very high pitch voice] R I G H T. [Said in a very low, slow Bill Cosby voice.]

You don't have to reverse this car because it rotates.
So if I'm going the wrong way on a one way street all I have to do is have the car rotate and 'voila' I'm going the right direction.
I wonder what happens if the bottom part with the wheels doesn't get the message soon enough? I can just see someone going one way and they rotate the top part and the bottom part keeps going the way it was. Too funny. I'm about to die laughing. I'm in pain. I can't stop laughing. I'm dying here.
It says this ?car? has zero emissions. I'd be having a lot of emissions, like emissions in my pants if I had to ride in one of these. Just imagine a truck driver seeing this thing and trying to drive while dying laughing. I mean rolling in the floorboard, crying, stomach crunching, painful laughing.


Pivo features an innovative cabin that revolves 360 degrees, eliminating the need to reverse. Thanks to its compact body, the car is also exceptionally easy to maneuver.


The three-seater car comes with a number of user-friendly technologies, including Nissan's Around View Monitor which reduces blind spots by displaying the outside surroundings on screens mounted on the inside of the car's A-pillars located on either side of the windshield. A dash-mounted infrared (IR) commander allows the driver to operate the navigation and stereo systems with simple finger movements without letting go of the steering wheel.


Pivo is powered by Nissan's compact, high-performance lithium-ion battery and its unique Super Motor, resulting in zero emissions.

No comments:

Post a Comment