Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie Recipe

I have been working on making a new Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie recipe for some time now. I have made about nine different tries. I have been trying to accomplish several goals with this recipe.
chewy-chocolate-chip-cookies
  1. No White Flour
  2. No White Sugar
  3. Tastes like the Toll House Cookies
I have finally accomplished all my goals with this new recipe. I let my husband and my mother taste them and they liked them. I have checked to see if they get hard after they cool and they are still pliable. I am so pleased that I have another recipe to add to my collection. I hope to soon have a nice collection of recipes that I have developed.

1 comment:

  1. Well, Searcher, I gotta tell you that I love my cookies crunchy, but yours sounds good.
    ~Lorna

    ReplyDelete