Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Authoring My Book

Today I began to work on my book again. I haven't had time for the last year or so because of caring for my elderly mother here in my home. She passed away last November so now I have a little more time. I should be trying to clean this mess but I would like to finish this while I'm still able.

Writing takes time and quiet. I would have like to finished selling or getting rid of my mother's "STUFF" but people aren't buying things like they used to. So I'll wade through this mess and sit down in front of the computer and try to finish this task. Of course I'm hoping I'll have the support of my husband and God. If I don't blog every day you will know what's going on.

Wondering if I shouldn't take a course in creative writing?

No comments:

Post a Comment