Friday, March 25, 2011

Stormy Weather

It's not really stormy here where I live. I was ill last night and tried to find a different way to say so. I bought strawberries from the local market and ate two last night and started to feel a lot like I did when I went to Mexico and got a drop of their water. Need I say more? Oh, ya! Fun. Enough about me.

Seems like real stormy weather here in the good ol' U.S.A. I turn on the radio talk shows and it's constantly something. I do appreciate them but there are moments that good news would be welcome.

I really think, but haven't read every thing there is to read on the subject, that the Arab world is trying to keep the ciaos going and going. Isn't that the best way to start the down fall of a country? So who is going to be the leader of these "new" Islamic States? I know of at "least" one arrogant person who would apply for the job. Na, sports take too much of that persons time.

I'm really sick of our country helping out other countries and being put down in return. And "put down" is an under statement. They'd like to put us down about nine feet under. So why is our president going to the there aid?

One good spot of news; Michele Bachmann says she is going to form a exploratory campaign for president in June or possibly sooner. I saw a poll asking if I would vote for her. I didn't bother to answer it because I just imagine it was done for the purpose of finding out who the press needs to focus on and trash. How about trashing the press? Press, consider yourself "TRASHED". I have no idea why I still turn on the television? Habit, I guess.

Palin? Bachmann? Oh, thank you God. I just hope we make it until then. That's what I said about the last election too. And we took over a lot of house and senate seats. Get on your knees America. Pray that we get the chance to turn this around. We won't do it without God.

No comments:

Post a Comment