Saturday, September 12, 2009

Tea Party at State Capitol

There will be another Tea Party at the Oklahoma State Capitol on Sunday, September 14th at 3:00 p.m.

Bring your rain coat, umbrella, waders, poncho, and join in the Liberty Fest. We are hoping for thousands to turn out. If you can sit through a football game in the rain and freezing cold then you have no excuse. We need to stand strong against this communist take over of our country. If we don't stand up to this then they'll come for us just like they did the Jews. Stop this take over now.

I don't think the communists are going to be giving up any time soon. They have been planning this for many, many years. They won't give up. They haven't given up. I wish they would just pull up their panties and go back to Cuba, Russia, Venezuela, or China, but I know that's not going to happen. That means we have a war to fight here on the home front. I don't know how long it will remain a war of ideas and words. Our national security is growing weaker thanks to our president's czars and comrades and his own policies.

So, show up Sunday for Afternoon Tea. I had thought about tying several tea bags from a hat and let the rain make the tea. If I do that I'd better wear clothes that are already stained. I'd like to have a hat that looks like a tea pot.

Suit up, Show up, Stand up, and Speak up.

No comments:

Post a Comment