Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Spy At A Ron Paul Meeting

Monday night while I made dinner, about 5:30 p.m., I received a phone call from someone wanting me to spy for the Republican Party. I had to go to a Ron Paul meeting at 7:00 pm and listen to what their plans were and then report what I heard. I went to the meeting and listened and took some notes. I don't know much about what Ron Paul's party believe and I don't know much about the political system so I didn't get much. I did understand that they want to take over the Republican Party.

What I don't understand is why they don't just make their own party and leave the Republicans alone. They have infiltrated the Republicans big time. They took over the county convention last year. I did manage to get a tape recording and some handouts. Since I didn't understand a lot it was difficult to know what notes to take. I did my best and hope it helps.

I'll have to write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment