Thursday, February 26, 2009

Control of The Over The Hill Gang




I got an email saying that Oh' Bama wants to take away guns from people over 60 years of age. I may have the wording wrong but that is the gist of it. I am off to school for conceal and carry soon. I enroll tomorrow. I've only shot a .357 magnum before. Don't know what I want to carry around with me. Thanks for the nudge to get me off my old duff and do something with my life. He wants to take away the power of the people.

I remember shooting the .357 magnum with my dad and my brother. We were shooting at a very heavy steel plate. The sound of the arm made me go deaf for two or three days. Now I have a ringing in my ears that is getting louder. It sounds like mosquitoes. Very large mosquitoes. I wish I had worn protection on my ears.

When I start my class I will have protection. No two ways about that. I just need to know which to buy. I'm planning to join the NRA. The membership is only $35 a year and their are so many benefits. I have a link to them at the right side of this blog. It is a news feed for the NRA.
I don't have a .357 and have no idea what I'll get.

No comments:

Post a Comment